Winter Indoor Program Update #4 - We are Back!
We are back to soccer again! Woo Hoo!
The Province has announced we are able to start back up again on Monday January 31st at 50 per cent capacity limit.
What this means:
1) All participants will only be allowed to be accompanied into the facility by ONE spectator.
2) Identification Requirements: Those 18+ must show original ID (digital version not accepted). All persons 12 to 17 years of age can provide a digital form of identification (photo / scan). School ID is permitted if the name and birthdate of the individual is noted on the ID.
3) QR Code Document: As of January 4th,2022 a QR Code Provincial vaccine document will be the only accepted form of proof of vaccination to enter a recreation facility.
4) Those players that are not able to be accompanied by a vaccinated spectator, we will still meet them at the front entrance to walk the player down to the field safely and ensure they find their parent/guardian at the back exit safely after each session.
5) Our Recreational program dates have been updated accordingly on our website here. The number of weeks and price will stay the same.
6) Our Development/Competitive program dates have been updated accordingly on our website here. A few age groups are affected with slightly lower number of sessions being offered, therefore affecting price. The prices on the website reflect the changes. (We will be working hard at adjusting all prices to those that have already paid on the registration system shortly. Please be patient as we work through this. Credits will be placed on the files of those who paid the higher price. If you wish to request a refund of this over payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org), otherwise the credit will sit on your profile until you are ready to use it next.)
7) If you have not yet paid for your registration, or registered, please do so ASAP, so we can plan accordingly for our start next week.
8) Please remember to be patient and respectful to Town staff, as well as SSU Staff and Volunteers during this time.
SSU Board of Directors & Staff