Team Leaderto apply email email@example.com by Friday April 19, 2020 at 5pm
South Simcoe United FC (SSU) is an outstanding, not for profit soccer club located in the Alliston, Ontario area. SSU offers programs for children and youth of every age and ability. We have programs that run in both winter and summer, as well as both recreational and competitive levels. For more information on SSU check out our website www.southsimcoeunited.ca
SSU is excited to be recruiting for many Team Leader positions for our Outdoor 2020 season. Our Team Leaders help run our U5 & U6 Mixed programs, which runs on Mondays and Tuesdays (6-7:45pm) at a Beeton location, and Wednesday, Thursdays (6-7:45pm) and Saturdays (9:30-11:15am) at an Alliston location, from June till end of August.
SSU is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, sports-oriented individuals to join our team. Compensation is based on experience. Minimum wage and higher will be given.
Preference will be given to individuals who have:
• Soccer Experience (either playing or coaching) and can demonstrate introductory soccer skills to 5 and 6 year olds.
• Clear Volunteer Police Screening/Criminal Reference/Vulnerable Sector Screen Check (if 18 years of age and older).
• Minimum 2 years experience working with children.
• Basic First Aid/CPR Certificate.
• Excellent oral communication and organizational skills.
• Can work co-operatively with our Parent Volunteer Coaches.
• Effective and well-developed interpersonal skills.
Please submit a resume and letter of application by Friday April 19, 2020 at 5pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place on Sunday May 3, 2020 in the morning, in Alliston (this date is mandatory to attend). Only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Training will take place on Sunday May 24, 2020 in the morning, in Alliston or Beeton (this date is also mandatory to attend).
South Simcoe United FC
Download a PDF of the job posting here.