Team Leader Coachesto apply email email@example.com by Friday october 1, 2020 at 5pm
South Simcoe United FC (SSU) is an outstanding, not for profit soccer club located in the Alliston, Ontario area. SSU offers programs for children and youth of every age and ability. We have programs that run in both winter and summer, as well as both recreational and competitive levels. For more information on SSU check out our website www.southsimcoeunited.ca
SSU is excited to be recruiting for many Team Leader Coach positions for our Indoor 2021-2022 season. Our Team Leader Coaches help run our Recreational Indoor programs, which runs on Sundays 9am-2pm out of the New Tecumseth Rec Centre in Alliston Mid October to April.
SSU is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, sports-oriented individuals to join our team. Compensation is based on experience. Minimum wage and higher will be given.
Preference will be given to individuals who have:
- Soccer Experience (either playing or coaching) and can demonstrate introductory soccer skills to 5 and 6 year olds.
- Clear Volunteer Police Screening/Criminal Reference/Vulnerable Sector Screen Check (if 18 years of age and older).
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children.
- Basic First Aid/CPR Certificate.
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills.
- Can work co-operatively with our Parent Volunteer Coaches.
- Effective and well-developed interpersonal skills.
Please submit a resume and letter of application by Sunday September 26, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place on Friday October 1, 2021 between 5-8pm, in Beeton (this date is mandatory to attend). Only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Training will take place on Saturday October 16, 2021 at 1pm, in Alliston (this date is also mandatory to attend).
South Simcoe United FC