South Simcoe United FC (SSU) is an outstanding, not for profit soccer club located in the Alliston, Ontario area. SSU offers programs for children and youth of every age and ability. We have programs that run in both winter and summer, as well as both recreational and competitive levels. For more information on SSU check out our website www.southsimcoeunited.ca
SSU is excited to be offering a student internship position to oversee our programs and help with the day to day operations where needed under the SSU umbrella.
SSU is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, sports-oriented individual to join our team. Transportation is required. The student intern is required to travel to and from locations with the equipment required for programming. SSU is looking for a university or college student looking for school placement and co-op work. Compensation will be given as an honorarium based on performance at the end of the season.
Preference will be given to individuals who have:
- Clear Volunteer Police Screening/Criminal Reference/Vulnerable Sector Screen Check.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children.
- Basic First Aid/CPR Certificate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Individuals who are in the field of Sports Administration/Management, Kinesiology, Recreation, Education, and Child Development.
Please submit a resume and letter of application to [email protected]
South Simcoe United FC